At our monthly cocktail parties, members enjoy intimate evening lectures and lively discussions with leading American scholars. Join this network of more than 1,000 of your peers and take part in the enlightening conversations that have gone unparalleled in the New York metropolitan area since YLC’s creation in 2007.
Past speakers at YLC’s monthly gatherings have included: author and Spectator associate editor Douglas Murray; editor-in-chief and co-founder of The Dispatch Jonah Goldberg; journalist and author Peter Schweizer; Wall Street Journal columnists Mary O’Grady and Andy Kessler; and many more, including the Institute’s own scholars: Judith Miller; Mark Mills; and Heather Mac Donald.
JOIN OR RENEW MI YOUNG LEADERS CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP
Young Leaders Circle members will receive invitations to ten exclusive cocktail parties—which provide an ideal opportunity for members to interact with top policy minds and to network with like-minded young professionals. A year-long membership is $250.
Under-45 donors who give at the $1,000 level are invited to join the Young Leaders Advisory Committee, whose input and assistance will be sought on speaker ideas and outreach to new members. In addition to the monthly Young Leaders Circle events, the Advisory Committee will be invited to two private events with Manhattan Institute trustees and fellows. They will also receive invitations to select Institute luncheons and conferences, receiving all of the benefits pursuant to MI membership at the Benefactor's Circle level.
Guests of members and individuals who want to attend one event may do so for $45, which will be put toward membership (should they decide to join.) Advisory committee members are allowed to bring one guest for free to each event.
Young Leaders Circle Member | $250
- Professionals aged 21 to 45 are invited to become members of MI's Young Leaders Circle (YLC) and receive invitations to ten events annually;
- Evening cocktail parties and policy lectures are exclusive to this membership and feature a new guest speaker each month on a variety of public policy topics.
Young Leaders Circle Advisory Committee | $1000
- Advisory Committee members are invited to two special events with MI trustees and scholars;
- Invitations to select MI general-membership events, including the annual James Q. Wilson Lecture in addition to monthly YLC events;
- Five Special Briefings with MI scholars and friends—these will be rapid response briefings on timely issues;
- VIP receptions with speakers (both virtually and in-person once we resume live events);
- Invitation to the Meet the Author Series—with MI fellows when they publish books, CJ editors and friends of the Institute.
If you prefer to pay by mail, please send us a check to this address:
Manhattan Institute - Young Leaders Circle
52 Vanderbilt Avenue,
New York, N.Y. 10017
The Manhattan Institute is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
JOIN OUR EVENT INVITATION MAILING LIST
Prospective members are welcome to attend Young Leaders Circle events as a guest for $45. If you’re interested in joining YLC, and want to receive event invitations before committing to membership, please submit your email address below; we’ll send invites to upcoming events—right to your inbox.