We're proud to present an impressive slate of policy panels for next year's SXSW conference in Austin, Texas featuring Manhattan Institute scholars like Oren Cass, Edward Glaeser, Aaron Renn, and others.
Please follow the links to learn more about our panels and VOTE to help turn intellect into influence at one of the largest creative gatherings in the world.
#SXSW2019 Panels by Manhattan Institute:
The Once and Future Worker (VOTE)
- Oren Cass, Senior Fellow Manhattan Institute
The Secrets to a Successful City Brand (VOTE)
- Aaron Renn, Senior Fellow, Manhattan Institute
- Hajj Flemings, Founder, Rebrand Cities
Gauging Urban Change with Google Street View (VOTE)
- Edward Glaeser, Fred and Eleanor Glimp Professor of Economics, Harvard University
- Michael Hendrix, Director, State and Local Policy, Manhattan Institute
- César Hidalgo, Associate Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Reimaging Public Spaces with Private Dollars (VOTE)
- Daniel Biederman, President, Biederman Redevelopment Ventures