An investment in the Manhattan Institute is a demonstration of belief in the intellectual and moral ideals that our scholars advance: economic choice; individual liberty; the rule of law; free markets; and responsible governance. Your contribution also represents a uniquely American approach to social engagement, in which private citizens, foundations, and organizations direct their resources to the causes of their choosing. MI’s trustees, scholars, and staff deeply value this trust, your contribution, and the confidence it signifies.
If you would like to donate a custom amount, please scroll down and select 'Other' in the 'Select Amount' section below.
- Members receive a complimentary subscription to City Journal, quarterly updates from MI’s president, regular e-mail updates about MI’s research and public commentary.
- Members receive invitations to select events and conferences and the benefits of the Supporter level, above.
- Members receive invitations to general-membership events and conferences, invitation to the annual James Q. Wilson Lecture in New York City, and all benefits described above.
- Members receive invitations to the annual Walter B. Wriston Lecture in New York City, all MI general-membership events, and all benefits described above.
- Members receive autographed copies of all MI books, invitations to select special events, and all benefits described above.
Please download the printer-friendly form and mail to:
Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
52 Vanderbilt Avenue
New York, N.Y. 10017
Please call 212-599-7000 and ask to be connected to the sponsorship office.
For information on making a wire transfer to the Manhattan Institute, please contact Malka Groden, Deputy Director of Development, by phone: 646-839-3354 or by e-mail: email@example.com. For information on making a tax-deductible gift of appreciated stock to the Manhattan Institute, please click here.
Please consider making a planned gift to the Manhattan Institute. Such gifts can include bequests by will or living trust, charitable trusts, a designation in a retirement plan, charitable gift annuities or a designation in a life insurance policy. For more information, please download this printer-friendly information sheet or contact the Manhattan Institute Sponsorship Office at 212-599-7000.
If you would like to refer a friend to the Manhattan Institute, please feel free to e-mail his/her name and contact information to the Sponsorship Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to send him/her general information about the Institute and also have him/her attend one of our upcoming events as our guest.
Through your IRA
If you have any questions about IRA-related gifts or would like more information, please call the Manhattan Institute’s Sponsorship Office at 212-599-7000.
Many employers agree to match the personal charitable donations of their employees with an equal or greater corporate contribution. Please inquire at your place of business if this is possible. The Manhattan Institute Sponsorship Office will work with you to get the proper authorization.