The Manhattan Institute is committed to ensuring that all students receive a quality education. The Education policy team is centered on four tenets: meaningful preparation for either college or the workforce; a focus on effective schools in all sectors; holding schools accountable, through systems that recognize the value of diverse outcomes tied to student needs; and policies that keep schools safe for students and staff.
Collegiate Associates will:
- Provide research and writing support on K-12 and higher education issue areas.
- Provide briefings on recent education news stories. Summarize congressional hearings, conferences, and other events.
- Compile research and conduct data analysis in Excel and other programs.
- Assist with the distribution of content to federal, state, and local policymakers.
- Assist with the organization of education policy-related events.
- An interest in K-12 education and higher education policy
- Strong research background
- Proficiency in Excel
Strong quantitative research background, proficiency in STATA and/or R