Economics, Energy, and Health:
The Manhattan Institute’s federal policy team is centered on three areas: energy, healthcare, and economics.
The federal policy team promotes reform ideas that:
- Develop abundant and affordable energy to help fuel growth and prosperity.
- Empower patients and consumers by encouraging competition, transparency, accountability, and innovation.
- Advance free enterprise, promote fiscal discipline, eliminate unnecessary regulations, and enable federal tax and spending changes that foster prosperity and opportunity for all Americans.
Collegiate Associates will:
- Provide research and writing support on issues in energy, health, and economic policy.
- Provide briefings on recent news stories and summarize congressional hearings, conferences, and other events.
- Compile research and conduct data analysis in Excel and other programs.
- Assist with the distribution of content to policymakers.
- Assist with the organization of energy, health, and economic policy-related events.
- An interest in American health care, energy, and economic policy
- Strong research background
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in STATA and/or R