The Adam Smith Society
The Adam Smith Society works to provide a venue where the discussion of foundational ideas can be explored and applied to the current economic environment. The Society believes that MBA students and business professionals should acquire more than just expertise in areas such as management, marketing, and quantitative analysis—and be able to defend the nature of the economic system that fosters job creation, wealth generation, the alleviation of global poverty, and scientific innovation.
The Adam Smith Society currently has more than 30 student chapters, 9 professional chapters, and 10,000 people who have passed through the Society. Visit The Adam Smith Society website here.
Collegiate Associates working in The Adam Smith Society will help to maintain and expand the Society's social media presence (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn). Regularly conduct online research using LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to ensure data accuracy and update Salesforce. Assist with the logistics of national and global event planning and execution. Research and vet potential speakers and venues. Assist in the organization of membership tracking documents and other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Interest in the intersection between business and public policy
- Relentless attention given to creation of error-free work products
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects at once
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and social media platforms.
- Graphic design experience and experience working with membership organizations is a plus