The Manhattan Institute (MI) is a community of scholars, journalists, activists, and civic leaders who are united by a shared commitment to advancing economic opportunity, individual liberty, and the rule of law in America and its great cities.
We are always looking for entrepreneurial, self-driven, resourceful, and detail-oriented employees to help put MI's work in the hands of key policymakers and others.
You can also sign up to receive email updates about posted jobs.
- Manhattan Institute Legal Fellowship
- Program Officer, Adam Smith Society
- Project Manager, PPSI & Legal
- Collegiate Associates Program
- Law School Associate Program
Updated: March15, 2023