Yevgeniy Feyman is a fellow at the Manhattan Institute. He writes on health care policy, entitlement reform, and the Affordable Care Act. His latest research has focused on the national physician shortage and the costs of health care reform.
In 2013, Feyman, with colleagues Avik Roy and Paul Howard, released the Obamacare Impact Map, a state-by-state look at the effects of the ACA. Republican strategist Karl Rove called the map an "indispensable tool" in understanding the law's effects on Americans.
Feyman has written for various publications including National Review Online, FoxNews.com, The Washington Examiner, Health Affairs, and Politico. He has spoken on radio shows around the country and has appeared on Al Jazeera America to discuss the effects of the ACA.
Feyman holds a degree in economics and political science from Hunter College.
- Fox News's "The Sean Hannity Show"
- Fox Business Network's "The Willis Report"
- Al Jazeera America “Consider This” with Antonio Mora
- Huffington Post Live
- CBS 2 New York
- Compass Media Network’s “The Lars Larson Show”
- Talk Radio Network’s “The Jerry Doyle Show”
- WTIC 1080 AM’s “Sound Off Connecticut with Jim Vicevich”
- 710 AM WOR’s “The John and Ken Show”
- KMOX 1120 AM with Brett Blume
- WTPL 107.7 FM’s “Bulldog Live with Brian Tilton”
- WISN 1310 AM’s “The Vicki McKenna Show”
- WTKF 107.1 FM’s “Viewpoints with Lockwood Phillips”
- KUHL 1400 AM’s “The Andy Caldwell Show”
[SORT BY CATEGORY] [SORT BY PUBLICATION TYPE]
- Beyond Obamacare: Focus On Cures, Not Costs (Part 2) , Forbes.com, 02-24-14
- Beyond Obamacare: Focus On Cures, Not Cost, Forbes.com, 02-17-14
- A Lesson From The New Part D Regulations, Forbes.com, 02-01-14
- Obamacare's Risk Corridors Won't Be A 'Bailout' Of Insurers, Forbes.com, 01-22-14
- Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Sustainable Growth Rate?, Roll Call, 01-16-14
- The Overhyped Health Cost Slowdown, RealClearPolicy, 01-10-14
- Why Obamacare Wishes It Was Amazon, Washington Examiner, 12-20-13
- A Conservative Cure For Obamacare, Bloomberg, 11-18-13
- Government Shutdowns Are Not Catastrophic, Washington Examiner, 10-25-13
- Payment Reform: Flat Facility Fees & ACOs Aren't Enough, Health Affairs, 10-23-13
- Panicking About The Shutdown, The Hill, 10-08-13
- Three Things You Don't Know About ObamaCare, FoxNews.com, 10-02-13
- ObamaCare Will Force Same Cost Hikes NYers Now Face, New York Post, 09-29-13
- Feds Say High Obamacare Premiums for the Young Are Good News, Washington Examiner, 09-26-13
- How to Destroy Obamacare from Within, Politico, 08-16-13
- Defunding Obamacare is Not the Only Way to Be Rid of It, Washington Examiner, 08-02-13
- Obamacare Mandate Delay Makes Case For Other Fixes, Washington Times, 07-08-13
- Obamacare Will Worsen the Physician Shortage, RealClearPolicy, 06-27-13
- Medicaid Decision Gives States a Bargaining Chip With Feds, Washington Examiner, 05-10-13
- Obamacare Forecast: We All Pay More, National Review Online, 04-18-13
City Journal articles